Duties & Responsibilities
1. Responsible for cost effective procurement of all raw materials for plant with minimal time period.
2.Cost reduction in raw materials sourcing by continuously reducing the material cost in consultation with R&D Department.
1. Prior experience in purchasing raw materials for paint industry
2. Understanding of paint and paint formulations
3.Experience in control of raw material inventory
4.Ability to come up with creative solutions
5.A well-defined sense of diplomacy, including solid negotiation and conflict resolution
6.Attention to detail
7.Ability to work independently under pressure
8. Negotiate the prices, terms and conditions with suppliers in the best interest of KARSS Paints Industries (Pvt.) Limited.
4. Formulate and implement strategies for vendor management to maintain long-term beneficial relationship with reliable vendors.
5. Keep an eye on the committed deliveries details by the suppliers and asking for the arrival dates.
6. Lead the internal audit process for the procurement function in order to improve the efficiency and effectiveness, identification of risk, provide a competitive advantage and analysis of the overall process bench-marking against the industry standards.
7. Execute the daily operational, day to day goals and priorities assigned by management.