• To develop and maintain fire safety plan to address fire prevention. The incumbent will be responsible to conduct fire safety audits and inspections on daily basis to minimize the risk of fire exposure.
• To review labelling requirements on fire extinguishers and make sure that all this equipment is placed in the designated areas.
• To report violations of the company’s fire safety policy to senior management and take necessary actions.
• Ensure flammable materials/chemicals/liquids are stored in line with the company’s Standard Operating Procedures.
• To investigate fire safety incidents and prepare reports and recommendations to minimize the risk of personal injury.
• To deliver fire safety training sessions on different premises of the Company.
• To create a liaison with concerned Government’s Fire and Safety Departments and be a point of contact for all these arrangements.
• To undertake other activities related to fire safety as directed by the concerned Director.
• Communication, Interpersonal skills, Attention to detail, Ability to work independently under pressure